Friday, August 20, 2004

not again

What am I doing up at this time of the day? I should be asleep in bed right now for I have work tonight.

But no, I was informed that I have a "briefing" today in that agency I mentioned before in my previous post. I did not get a briefing. The contact person actually discouraged me to continue hoping for that PT position in New York. She said aside from the US$4000 placement fee, I think I have to take up some subjects before I could take the board exams and it is going to be a loooong wait for the approval (if there is) from FCCPT. Where the hell am I gonna get four thousand US dollars?! She told me if I am really interested to get that, I should continue, but if not, I should just wait for other opportunities. If she only knew I've been waiting for that "opportunity" for almost three years now. Will that ever come?

Plan B is still good to go. The thing is, she told me to pass my papers for the callcenter position even though I do not have two years experience yet. There is going to be an interview next month and she wants me to be included in that batch. I better let my officemates know about this. It's exciting!

I dunno. If I'm meant to go this way, then I will make the best of it.

1 comment:

loryces said...

$4000?! eeeeek!!!

tagal tlga sa fccpt. have you seen the pdf i gave you re: fccpt application? tingnan mo dun yung credentialling agency ng new york. lam ko iba eh. then go ask your agency kung pwede yun na lang ang credentialling agency mo. mas mabilis daw. also si caroline pauwi dyan so ask mo rin sya. :)

good luck!