Monday, August 09, 2004

too fast

Aside from dreaming about vampires and characters from "Night of the Living Dead" and the constant pitter-patter of August rain, my weekend was fine. Pretty fine except for the fact that it flew by so fast, I ended up starting this week with a lot more things to do than what I have accomplished over the past two "rest" days. I've been through a date, a council, bonding time with my sis and personal time for myself. I wanted to watch three movies and only got to watch one. I guess "Collateral" and "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind" could wait. Heh heh.

If only I could push the fast forward button in my life, I will. I want this week to pass by swiftly. In short, I am looking forward to this weekend.

1 comment:

loryces said...

well time sure flies when you're having fun. :)