Friday, September 17, 2004

3 days

It's been three days since I last posted. Three days since I went online. I have focused on my work for the last three days hoping that this month will end with a smile on my face. I have this target to reach and if I don't get it before the end of the month, bye-bye bonus for me. I don't want that to happen. So, here's to 8 hours of talking straight and drinking almost 4 tall tumblers of water in the process. Water therapy. Aaah...


Yes, it's been three days since I last saw my sister although it is kinda ironic since we sleep on the same bed! Our schedules just don't meet. I get home and she just left. I leave for work and she's not yet home. I miss her. The hardship of Nursing is taking its toll and she actually went to school today with a slight fever and it's raining. Tsk tsk. I've been there. I know she's strong enough to survive. Go, sis!


I noticed my unkymood on the left side is missing and my blogrolling links are missing too. I wonder what happened to them in the span of three days.


I am just grateful the week is about to end. At least I get to see my family more than see my PC monitor. At least I get to go out, maybe watch a movie with my sis. At least I get to see him and ask him how he feels about working in the graveyard shift for a change. At least we're on the same "timezone" now and we get to have the same body clock and sleep cycles. At least it's raining today and I'll get to sleep well later. At least I'm still here. :)

1 comment:

loryces said...

so far, so good. about your unkymood and blogrolling i mean. ganyan tlga sila. maintenance ek-ek.