Saturday, September 11, 2004

what now?

I don't like this time of the month when it's too late from my last payday and it's too early for my next one. Yeah, I'm broke during these times... But what the heck, I know I always survive.


I haven't had sleep yet since 8PM last night. Again, what the heck! I've been awake for longer hours before and I can do it again. I'm renting a PC right now since it's way faster than my dial-up connection at home and I haven't checked my emails for a couple of days now. I've been singing "Crazy for You" from the 80's since I started watching "13 Going On 30"! Funny though I am not a Madonna fan. :)


I've been reading three books in the past week and I haven't finished any of them yet. Tsk tsk! The first one is Paulo Coelho's "Warrior of the Light". It's a light read I know but I want to read a page a day and kinda ponder on it (like "A Purpose-Driven Life"), so I haven't finished it yet. The second book is Wally Lamb's "I Know This Much is True". I am halfway through that but those who have seen the book should see the thick pages and would understand why I haven't finished it since I only get to read at least 2 chapters a day before going to sleep. Then comes the third one, the borrowed "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown. I never got to buy a copy despite the hype. I guess I have to read it first before I decide if I'm gonna get a copy and read his "Angels and Demons". My sister wanted me to finish it before I finish Lamb's so she can return it to her friend. I started reading it yesterday and so far, the story is intriguing... and I'm only in chapter 4.


I am looking forward to the Blue concert. I told my sister if she can save about P600 within 3 weeks for the tickets, I'll cover the thousand more. I hate budgeting but I have to learn. But still, I wish I don't have Saturday shift on the 25th so I could watch the concert, but if in case I have a shift, I'll definitely find a way to watch it. By hook or by crook... :p

2 comments:

loryces said...

yay! you're reading DVC! let me know what you think k? here's my review of that book in case you want to compare notes. :)

Unknown said...

alryty! i'm halfway through. :)