Tuesday, September 21, 2004

P.S.

Pun was intended when I thought of the title.


The former company I worked with for more than a year called and asked if I wanted to go back and work for them. They have this amnesty chuvah and it's, I think, a nicer way to say, "Oops! we were mistaken to let you go so please come back!" I mean, hello? I resigned 'coz I don't want to work there anymore. I did not even give a 30-day notice so I'll be sure I won't return. Don't they get it? Well anyways, this girl from HR was chatting with me asking me stuff like if I'm currently employed or what. She said it doesn't matter if I didn't give a 30-day notice before I resigned. If I wanted to go back, I can. What's the matter? Business going down the drain, folks? That's what you get for not knowing how to manage your account/s and your veteran reps well. I told her I'll think about it and she left her contact number.


I thought of two things they need to offer me before I'll go back to their premises.

1. Higher salary. Way, way higher than what I'm getting now.
2. Assign me to a different account.


Now, give me one more good reason to go back there.

No comments: