Saturday, September 04, 2004

freedom?

I am facing three days of "freedom"-- that means, no work (and hopefully, all play) for me. Just ended another tedious day at work. I think my brain's all fried up from the radiation of my PC's monitor. But still, I am here stealing some internet time before I finally go home and rest. It's too hot outside. My head is aching. Maybe it's because I am so used to nocturnal life that I know have a lower threshold level for sunlight. I would like to think I am slowly turning into a blood-sucking creature similar to those Anne Rice characters. Hehehe! Wish!


I was thinking of saving up for a new mobile phone. I mean, I've been using this 3-year old, outdated model and I want to give myself a gift by Christmas. But then again, if I were to choose, what I have is okay even if you call it low-tech. Also, my sis and mom wanted to watch "The Notebook". I'd probably end up watching this movie and paying for them as well, not to mention pay for the food too. I don't know why everytime I decide to save up for something expensive, I end up buying more inexpensive things.


I guess I have to choose now. Save for a new cellphone or watch a movie with my mom and sis?


Alright... off to the movies we go! :)

No comments: