Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day!

No date today but I'm still happy. Imagine not working tonight. Yeehaa! I watched "The Phantom of the Opera" yesterday and it was a masterpiece! I just can't get over the songs and the actors as well. They're all superb! I can't even believe Minnie Driver could sing! Hahaha!


If you're thinking about a good V-day movie to watch, I recommend it. You'll fall in love. Yes, even if you're single. =)


People may call today "Hearts' Day" or "Couples' Day" or "Singles Awareness Day", just pause for a moment and think of love-- for a partner, your family, your friends and even life itself.



Happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Carnaval said...

Ola, Ate Karen. Well, that wasn't Minnie Driver's voice. Actually it was Margaret Preece's. Anyway, I think it's funny how she plays La Carlotta.