Friday, March 18, 2005

halfway through

One written exam down. Half of us were already through the calls last night. Tonight will be another full-of-nerves night for me. Thankfully, I aced the written exam. I honestly didn't believe it. I just wanted to pass is all. Anyways, tonight will be scary. When I pass (when, not if, hehe!), I'll go through the next level of training, which is OJT for another two weeks. I sure hope we all pass, so we'll celebrate it once we get our first paycheck (about two weeks from now). Really looking forward to that. =)


I just updated my flickr album since we took some silly pics earlier today outside the building. We were waiting for our allowance. Here are a couple of them pics:


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MCI IP-RO Cox and Fox


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
say "Ohhargh!" (me not included)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

bakit wala ako...kainis, ha.

Unknown said...

Oo nga ano? Asan ka ba dito? Ikaw ba kumuha? Sige, dagdagan ko. ;)