Saturday, March 19, 2005

just venting

NOTE: Mobile blogging did not work so let me manually input this entry instead.


I had to get out of the house just to clear my head. I'm in a nearby mall passing time, just sitting here staring at the crowd. After a stressful week at work, my Ma seems to think that I'm a coldhearted bitch. She was asking about the "status" of my borrowing money. Since I was not able to borrow yet, I told her that it's not easy to depend on other people. I mean, what if I couldn't borrow money? What's her plan B? My Pa said she got hurt by what I said. That's why she was crying earlier today. What am I supposed to do? I was only telling the truth. She's not speaking to me again. I'm an invisible being there. I wonder why this hostility feels so familiar? Your guess is as good as mine.

No comments: