Tuesday, March 01, 2005

lonely road

This is a total turnaround from my previous post. But I guess when the mood kicks in and it's the time of the month, I couldn't help it.


I feel alienated. Lost. Even in my own home. Seems like everyone's going on about their business and I'm left behind. Why? Coz I spend most of my time doing a job I don't want just to earn money? Makes me wanna think twice before sacrificing myself and my interests (again) for others' sake. I feel rebellious. If only I could be a rebel, I wouldn't be writing this stupid entry. I'd be doing it. Damnit.


I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone


I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone


My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone



~"Boulevard of Broken Dreams", Green Day

No comments: