Wednesday, April 27, 2005

meet Joe Flack

I have always been a fan of C.S.I. Yes, the original one in Las Vegas. Although the new season bought some twists and turns in the storyline, I still love watching it. I have to admit I am a Gil (Grissom)-Catherine shipper! =)


I watched a few episodes of CSI:Miami but never really got to like it. Sure, the stories and cases are still good but I don't like the characters, especially H. I find him arrogant and know-it-all. No offense to all Horatio fans out there.


Lately, I have also been watching CSI:NY. This one is "darker" than the first two, even the interrogation room is dark and dingy as well. Gary Sinise plays as the supervisor. One of the many reasons why I wanted to sacrifice sleep and watch CSI:NY is Det. Joe Flack, played by Eddie Cahill.



Det. Joe Flack

No comments: