Saturday, April 16, 2005

realizations

It's payday. Despite the money I just withdrew, I feel bad for having passed through the mall today. I went to the bookstore and wanted to buy some books, especially since they're on sale. I went to the music shop and found several CD's I want, one of them even has a free general admissions ticket for the Rivermaya and Kitchie Nadal concert tomorrow night (the concert I really wanna watch but couldn't). I longingly gazed through the display window of Montage and look at those WETA Gollum and Witch King busts and the Gandalf/Shadowfax mini-statue. I found the perfect jeans and a blouse and a bag to match. My girlie side wanted to finally get that perfume I had in my wish list for a year now. I could have left the mall spending all the money I earned for two weeks, but there is such a thing in life as priorities.


I'm even missing a TPTS overnight movie marathon moot tonight. But I got to hang out with some of my batchmates at work today. I learned that despite being bitchy and tactless, this girl (remember this post?) can also be nice if she wanted to, like what I noticed when we had time to talk today. Then something happened as well that made me answer the question I posed in this entry... As of today, it's still A for me. =)


Self denial is a game so strange
I never really should've wanted 'til there was you
Cause I have learned that love is a word just thrown a little bit too much
Of this excuse to fill this infinite of desire and never ever have to fade
Cause what I don't understand is why I'm feeling so bad now
When I know it was my idea
I could've just denied the truth and lied
Now why am I the only one standing stranded on the same ground
If all else fails would you be there to love me?
When all else fails would you be brave to see right through me?

~"Same Ground", Kitchie Nadal

No comments: