Monday, April 25, 2005

you make me wanna

I've been thinking about you lately... Constantly... You penetrate my thoughts...


Always that nagging persistent presence on my mind....


You... You... You make me wanna LA-LA!!!



Hahaha! I guess the meds I just took has some psychotic side effects. I am quite confused how I contracted a cold despite the daily vitamin C supplement, the weight gain (ugh!), the ultra-hot weather (I wanna go swimming!). Yes, I had a mild fever earlier today. I lost the puppy dog chain Sarah gave me as a going-away present.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'll be missing you my puppy dog!



I think it fell on the cab on my way to work this morning. Then I have the sniffles since a couple of days ago and oh-so-horrible sneezing and the prank calls as usual. Argh! I'm just glad this day is over.


I'm just glad I'm home now. =)

2 comments:

Ava said...

hala... he's out there somewhere. hungry, lost, and dirty...

aaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwww...

Unknown said...

i know! huhuhu! i hope the taxi driver takes care of him. *sniff*sniff*