Tuesday, May 10, 2005

bits and pieces

My Legolas cool counter (look at the bottom left side) is showing 17 (as of the moment) people who visited my blog for today. I wonder if this is really true. No tags? No comments? Hmmm... Hey guys, speak up! =)





Anyways, just got home from a looong day at work. I was in the office before 10 PM last night and I left at 11 AM this morning. Lots of topics discussed, lots of issues. I'm just glad our team had a time to "bond" to help us in adjusting to the new sup, new shift and new peers. I think I'm getting a hang of my sup already. I just hope it will last or even improve. I had a very romantic 1-hour call earlier and I wish I could feel that kind of love (such intensity!) from another person. *sigh* Cannot discuss it here due to confidentiality issues. Hehehe! Sorry. =)

No comments: