Tuesday, May 24, 2005

NWA 3 Day 1

Yesterday was a blast. I am not a Star Wars fanatic but I enjoyed the convention nontheless. I stayed there with my sister after lunch until they concluded the cosplay contest. Our homey TPTS booth was not as spacey as I expected, but I love it! For those who haven't passed by the convention, today is the last day. Just go to the Ayala Activity Center during mall hours. Entrance is free. If you wanna watch the events, more cosplaying, just drop by about 4 PM onwards. Today is going to be more fun since it's not exclusive to Star Wars anymore. So, other fandoms will have their chances of getting the limelight. Come and join us! =)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
TPTS Bag End Booth


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Star Wars Cosplayers
winners: 1~Slave Leia 2~General Grievous (Robert Wong, was Sauron last con) 3~Queen of Naboo, Amidala's successor (TPTS's very own Chiqui Perez)




For more pictures, pardon the quality since my pics were taken by my cheap but trusty Nokia 6610i, just go to my Sony Imagestation album. Just log in if you're a member and sign up if you're not. =)

2 comments:

loryces said...

damihan mo yung pics! :D

Unknown said...

I'll be uploading more pics from Day 2. I'm sure there are lots of pics from other members as well. Ask mo si Nina, dami nya kuha. =)