Tuesday, May 31, 2005

drowning

drowning


After the fever and a well-rested weekend, I have the cough and the sniffles left, with the symptoms heightened every time I'm in the office due to the temperature. That does not add to the fact that I am getting tired of my job now. I don't know what's eating me since I usually am able to adapt to new environments, but this time, as early as now, I have given up trying to look for reasons to like my job. Of course, the pay is still fine, but everything seems not ok somehow. And not ok for me is not good. It doesn't just affect my job, I am even not satisfied with my relationship with him. It's like I'm looking for more and I can't seem to experience or achieve that missing something. Is this still a part of my so-called quarter-life crisis? I hope I get over this coz it sucks and I suck. I can't work to my full potential because I can't find any reason to. I'm getting bored. Feels like I'm drowning every day. Somebody save me!

No comments: