Sunday, May 15, 2005

feeling lucky

I have strained my vocal chords when my new teammates at work decided to have a "team bonding"-- breakfast and videoke rolled into one AFTER our shift yesterday. I was surrounded with cigarette smoke (and I hated it) but I guess for good times' sake, I just kept my distance. After one heavy breakfast, a glass of Coke and a bottle fo San Mig Light, I was sleepy. It's been a while since I sang in front of an audience, but I did.


I was supposed to have breakfast with my friends from the company I previously worked with, but there was a last-minute cancellation. Good thing coz I would have been torn that day deciding where I would spend more time with. When I think about this, I felt lighter inside. It makes me feel lucky that I have friends who want to spend time with me. =)

No comments: