Sunday, August 14, 2005

another tag!

This time it's from Jennie.


To do these little questionnaire brought to you by the number Se7en!


Seven things that scare me...


1. Death of a loved-one
2. Dark alleys
3. Dreaded diseases
4. Poverty
5. Biting insects
6. Losing my eyesight or hearing
7. Snakes


Seven things I like most...


1. Blogging
2. Surfing the net
3. Shopping
4. Books
5. Movies
6. Music
7. Chocolates! ;p


Seven important things in my room...


1. the book case with all my book collection
2. the bed, of course
3. my photo albums and a few photo CDs
4. my VCD collection
5. my cellphone
6. the dolphin night light (given by him)
7. the folders with all my important documents in it


Seven random facts about me...


1. I have a boyfriend for more than 2 years and my parents don't know about it.
2. I often fall in love with men who turn out to be homosexuals. :(
3. I never practiced my profession (ever) since I earned my Physical Therapy license.
4. I don't like my job but I get paid well, so I don't have plans of resigning (yet).
5. I am a frustrated writer.
6. At 25, I don't know what to do with my life.
7. I treasure my friends, but sometimes I prefer to be alone.


Seven things I plan to do before I die...


1. Travel around the world.
2. Lose weight and reach my target weight.
3. Buy a house and lot in the province for my parents.
4. Get a Masters Degree.
5. Live in my own suburban home.
6. Donate anonymously in a charity for educating and/or feeding children.
7. Be a mother.


Seven things that I CAN do...


1. Sing (carry a tune, yeah).
2. Multitask. I learned that since college and apply it in my job now.
3. Walk really fast (without meaning to). I can get to my house from my office in about 45 minutes to an hour by walking!
4. Stay in front of a computer for 10 straight hours.
5. Spend an entire day in my room.
6. Watch a movie alone.
7. Stay awake for 24 straight hours.


Seven things that I CAN'T do...


1. I can't swim.
2. I can't ride a rollercoaster without getting really dizzy to the point of almost throwing up.
3. I can't stand annoying people.
4. I can't seem to lose weight. :(
5. I can't help but be sarcastic.
6. I can't sleep well without taking a bath first.
7. I can't shoot a decent shot of basketball.


Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex...


1. Wit
2. Charm
3. Sense of humour
4. Good listening skills
5. "Manly" scent
6. Talent (music or art or writing)
7. Soulful eyes


Seven things that I say the most...


1. Fuck!
2. Shit!
3. Yaiks!
4. Uy!
5. Fotah!
6. Chuva
7. Astig!


Seven celebrity crushes...


1. Orlando Bloom
2. Mark Feehily
3. Prince William
4. Johnny Depp
5. Sean Biggerstaff
6. Henry Cavill
7. Stanislav Ianevski


Seven people I want to tag...


1. Krys
2. Laurice
3. Jezza
4. Wackow
5. Meann
6. Ian
7. Ava Sharra

2 comments:

loryces said...

oh man! tagged again!

Unknown said...

haha! i know. it's longer this time. :)