Monday, August 22, 2005

curses curses

Last night, I got an SMS message from a friend who told me and I quote: "Mark Feehily is F*ing gay!" I can't say I was surprised coz I have always suspected that he is. Like Stephen in Boyzone, there is always this one member of a boyband who would turn out to be gay. When all his band members started marrying women and he got left out, my gaydar was alerted.



click to view article

Westlife's Mark: I'm Gay and Proud



Mark is one of the my dream guys and I was just disappointed that my suspicions were right. I've always known I have this tendency... this curse of falling for men who turn out to be gay. I've had this since I was in high school. Where have all the (gorgeous) straight men gone?!


the lucky guy
Kevin McDaid of V
picture taken from
this site



I have nothing against Mark being gay. Deep inside, I've always known he is and he will still remain as one of the men I most admire but would never have. Now, I'm thinking of having a sex change and take steriods to have a body like Kevin's.


Of course, I'm just kidding. :)


my guy
Mark Feehily in Manila
taken May 2001

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a BIG westlife fan,whatever Mark is gay or not,I am always support them.

Anonymous said...

i didnt have any suspicions at all. i always thought it would be nicky who will come out (married or not!)

*sigh* im not disappointed or what. it's just that at one point of my life, he was the father of my kids... :O) i will support him no matter what! :D

loryces said...

whoa! that's surprising. naku ka, pa-transplant ka na nga lang. jeez i hope orlando's not gay.

Unknown said...

tracy: we'll always be fans, gay or not gay. :)

xtine: i've never suspected nicky. i knew mark will go through the same path as stephen's.

lau: oo nga eh. dagdag gastos na naman. :(

Anonymous said...

I totally feel ya on this...I have the same tendency (aka curse). But my admiration his voice & personality stays the same.