Thursday, August 25, 2005

so little time

Since Monday, I haven't had a decent sleep. I found myself paler than normal. I don't want to take iron supplements because I always feel constipated after taking them. I just need sleep. But I can't. It's too noisy here since some men are working on the road in front of our apartment again.


Plus, for the past week, my sister and I bought three new books (sale! three books off my wishlist!) and I haven't had the time to finish even one. This is tragic.


I got the 2005 paperback edition of this book (so the cover is different than the picture shown):


Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell


Due to sisterly demands, we also got to buy these:


Magical Worlds of Harry Potter
Magical Worlds of Harry Potter


Magical Worlds of The Lord of the Rings
Magical Worlds of The Lord of the Rings



Due to budget restraints I can't buy all the books in my wishlist so I'm just hoping there will be another book sale one of these days (months?). Now, I just wish I have the time to relax, unwind and curl up in bed with a good book. :)


By the way, I added the word verification feature on my comments. I know not a lot of people comment here (hehe!) but I don't like unwanted comments to spam their way in my blog. :)

No comments: