Thursday, June 08, 2006

Fade Away

My day was good, let night fall.*


My parents will go home to the province (Bacolod City) this weekend (despite the tight budget). Another parent-less weekend for the three of us. Party time? Nah. That means more laundry for me, more cleaning for my sister and more cooking for my brother (the official house cook). One of my parents' closest friends died yesterday, after celebrating his birthday last Monday. He was bedridden for a long time due to stroke.


For Tito Ben-- father, husband, godfather, friend and teacher.
May your soul rest in peace.


You want to know if the heart of a man or a woman can contain enough love for more than one person?... I think it's perfectly possible as long as one of those people doesn't turn into a Zahir.*


The good thing about infatuation is that it easily diminishes thus making life a little less complicated... Or doesn't it?


* lines from Paulo Coelho's "The Zahir"

No comments: