Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tag (2 of 2)

Tagged by Rob again:


Instructions:
The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different descriptions of their perfect lover.
He/she needs to mention the sex/gender of their perfect lover.
He/she must tag 8 more people to join this game and leave a comment on their respective sites anouncing that they've been tagged.
If tagged a second time, there's no need to post again.


Gender: Male


  • He has to put up with my moods.


  • I am very sensitive so he has to be sensitive enough for me.


  • He has to have somehow similar interests as mine. It's nice being able to talk about things we have in common.


  • He has to have a romantic bone in his body because I'm a touchy-feely and showy person and I would really appreciate it if it is being reciprocated.


  • He has to be open-minded about everything. It's a major turn-on if he respects other people's opinions despite having a different opinion himself.


  • He must have a sense of humor when needed.


  • He has to be mature enough to face life and have the balls to face problems.


  • He must be caring and considerate and must love me for who I am without reservations.


I tag:
Beejay, Jaz, Loryces, Liza, Miao, Joyce, Marc, Ago

No comments: