Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Men...

This morning's cab driver en route to my house is, I think, the most impatient driver I have ever encountered. He kept on complaining about traffic and wished he were home. I wondered why he wasn't home instead of ruining my perfectly calm morning. He said oil prices are too high if he knew it was traffic he wouldn't have worked today. Well, he's in Manila and traffic is a part of everyday life. Duh.


The ironic part is that amidst the nagging, he was playing a religious praise/song in the background and sometimes sang with the music. Oh I do hope he prays to God for more patience. I was so tempted to put my payment of old Php20 bills in his mouth so he can just shut up and give me some peace and quiet.


Now, who's saying that only females nag?


Neko sent me this SMS:


MOODS OF A WOMAN:
An angel of truth and a dream of fiction,
She's afraid of a wasp, will scream at a mouse;
But will tackle a stranger alone in the house.
Sour as a vinegar, sweet as a rose;
She'll kiss you one minute, then turn up her nose.
She'll win you in rage, enchant you in silk;
She'll be stronger than brandy, milder than milk.
At times she'll be vengeful, merry and sad;
She'll hate you like poison and love you like mad.


MOODS OF A MAN:
Hungry. Horny. Sleepy.



No, I am not a hard-core feminist and no, I am not a man-hater. LOL! :)