Sunday, June 18, 2006

Papa's Day




For the greatest Papa in the world, Happy Father's Day!



Same goes to all fathers out there and all fathers in your family. We bought him a gray (with lavender-ecru vertical stripes) collared, button-up shirt and a matching hanky. Glad he loves them! :)



The Lake House



Looking forward to a quiet Sunday at home. Like I promised myself last friday, I'm just gonna create memories and yes, I'm still doing that. I watched "The Lake House" with my sister yesterday. It was so romantic! I realized it does feel great to fall in love. Too bad the ideal picture of true love only occurs in fictional stories. Hahaha! If only I can live in a lake house with someone willing to wait for me. *sigh* Watch this, preferably with your "significant other" or if you love either Sandra Bullock or Keanu Reeves or both of them or if you just wanna gush and melt into a puddle of goo. :)

No comments: