Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tag (1 of 2)

Tagged by Rob:


Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot, like so.


1. Wifely Steps
2. Superblessed
3. In My Pocket
4. Surreptitious Travels to the Moon and Back
5. :: scribbles ::


Next, select five people to tag:
Gene
Loryces
Liza
Lei
Marhgil


And now the questions...
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Probably getting ready to be in third year high school. I was 15 then and it's June so I guess I was looking forward to another school year.


What were you doing 1 year ago?
A year ago, I would be working in the company for only 3 months, probably adjusting again to working in the graveyard shift.


Five snacks you enjoy:
cookies and cream ice cream, oatmeal and raisin cookies, double stuff oreo, Pringles, halo-halo


Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
Flying Without Wings by Westlife
Iris by Goo Goo Dolls
She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5
214 by Rivermaya
I'm With You by Avril Lavigne


Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
travel around the world
invest in a business
buy a house and lot for myself and my parents
buy all the movies, books and gadgets I want
befriend Oprah and Bill Gates


Five bad habits:
procrastination, impulse buying, my "security blanket", laziness, moodiness


Five things you like doing:
watching movies, reading books, surfing the Internet, blogging, doing nothing


Five things you would never wear again:
really tight "baston" jeans, neon-colored tops, white socks on black shoes, chunky earrings, blouses with shoulder pads from the 80's


Five favorite toys:
my cellphone, our PC, our turtle, CD player, my books

No comments: