Tuesday, July 11, 2006

At 26

I still feel the same. Nothing's changed. But July 10 was proof enough that a lot of people care for me and I'm thankful for that. The weekend was a blast. Spent it out of town with my friends from work. There's nothing like good company, stories, food, music, movies, lack of sleep and fresh air! (Pictures to follow.) Yesterday, my official birth date, was spent at home with my family and nursing a sore throat (videoke + ice cream?) and an aching body (monthly cramps). Great timing, huh? But that's fine, I'm still on leave and I'm gonna try to rest my overused vocal chords.


At 26, I wish I'm going to make better decisions in life, appreciate what I have and make the most of what life has given me without compromising my dreams.


Looking forward to another year. For everyone who took the time and effort to greet me...


No comments: