Saturday, July 29, 2006

Change of Mind?

The past few days made me realize how fast events in my life trigger changes in my opinions. It's very important because it affects the decisions I make. It may be as small as losing my crush on some guy and finding another one attractive or changing my "dream phone" from a Nokia 6230i to a Nokia 6233 or as huge as being open to other job opportunities. It's a tough world out there.


I've been through stage one and did stage two last night. Last night was more difficult than I expected that I was ready to give up. I was cold and got wet in the rain and was awake for about 28 hours straight. I thought to myself this should be damn worth it. On Monday, it will be stage three, hopefully the last stage of this challenge. If it doesn't work out for me, fine. At least I was exposed to something new and I didn't just settle. If it works out for me, I hope this is gonna be it coz I honestly think I am too old to be unstable. If I only have the finances I would settle for a business rather than be an employee forever but that's easier said written than done. My sister and I have this crazy idea for a business venture but that will only remain as a crazy idea unless we act on it. We cannot act on it unless we win in the lottery or some game show and that would be impossible because we don't join game shows nor pay for lottery tickets.


Oh well, Monday is just a couple of days away. I'm still waiting. Hope my patience doesn't run out. Should I just settle for what I have? But then again, life is more fun with a lot of choices and opportunities around, isn't it?


P.S.
I don't know if it's just me giving meaning to things but I saw this on My Yahoo! Astrology page again:


CANCER:
Acceptance is a hard thing to master -- but you know you can be content with things.



This is creeping me out.

No comments: