Tagged by kikaygal.
6 weird things about myself (I don't know if you can these weird...) :
1. I have my own version of a "security blanket". It's not really a blanket but a worn-out jogging pants from high school. I always feel the need to have it by my side.
2. After taking a bath, I have to dry my hair before I get out of the house. I get irritated if my hair is hanging limp and wet.
3. I am some kind of a neat freak. Maybe it's because of a bit of OC-ness in me. If something is not in the exact place where I last put it, I go berserk!
4. My mind wanders all the time. Some days I can't even remember how I get home because I just trust my instincts to take me where I needed to be. People may even catch me smiling or frowning to myself when I travel alone and I don't care.
5. There was this quiet dog who lives about a couple of blocks from our apartment. The first time I heard him bark was when a drunk man wanted to follow me when I was on my way to work at about 11PM. He scared the man away. Now, everytime I pass by and this dog would be asleep on the pavement, I whisper and pretend to talk to him as if he can hear me and I always hope that somehow,he can.
6. When I'm feeling down, angry or sad, I have the urge to write. Writing gives me an outlet for my emotions even if my thoughts are incoherent. When I'm bored at work, I even write down the lyrics of my LSS (Last Song Syndrome) for the day.
Wait, do I need to write only 6? Coz I have more weird things to share. Hahaha!
I tag anyone who wants to answer this. :)