Sunday, July 30, 2006

Bent

If I fall along the way
Pick me up and dust me off
And if I get too tired to make it
Be my breath so I can walk



You Are 56% Bipolar

You're a bit moody, and at times, your moods can be a bit extreme.
It's up to you to decide if you're simply dramatic... or slightly bipolar.



If I need some other love
Give me more than I can stand
And when my smile gets old and faded
Wait around I'll smile again


Shouldn't be so complicated
Just hold me and then
Just hold me again



You May Be a Bit Borderline...

Your mood swings make a roller coaster look tame!
When you're up, you're a little bit crazy...
And when you're down, your whole world is crashing
Scary thing is, these moods can change by the minute!



Can you help me I'm bent
I'm so scared that I'll never
Get put back together


You're breaking me in
And this is how we will end
With you and me bent



You Are 36% Obsessive

You tend to have a few obsessive thoughts, but you generally have them under control.
Sometimes your worries keep you up at night, though they usually don't interfere with your life.



If I couldn't sleep could you sleep
Could you paint me better off
Could you sympathize with my needs
I know you think I need a lot


I started out clean but I'm jaded
Just phoning it in
Just breaking the skin



Your EQ is 140

50 or less: Thanks for answering honestly. Now get yourself a shrink, quick!
51-70: When it comes to understanding human emotions, you'd have better luck understanding Chinese.
71-90: You've got more emotional intelligence than the average frat boy. Barely.
91-110: You're average. It's easy to predict how you'll react to things. But anyone could have guessed that.
111-130: You usually have it going on emotionally, but roadblocks tend to land you on your butt.
131-150: You are remarkable when it comes to relating with others. Only the biggest losers get under your skin.
150+: Two possibilities - you've either out "Dr. Phil-ed" Dr. Phil... or you're a dirty liar.



Can you help me I'm bent
I'm so scared that I'll never
Get put back together


You're breaking me in
And this is how we will end
With you and me bent


~* "Bent" by Matchbox 20 *~

No comments: