Thursday, July 13, 2006

Pre-Birthday Bash

Before I spent my birthday at home with my family, I spent last weekend out of town for some bonding sessions with some friends. We had good, clean fun and I wish we do that more often. Probably the videoke plus ice cream made my throat sore, which eventually got me sick. I still have the sniffles and I hope the leave I have today will help me feel better for the hectic weekend ahead of me. I volunteered for the Gaiman event tomorrow and I'll be present the whole Sunday for the New Worlds event. But what the heck, it was well worth it!



food galore!



let's open the wine



the morning after: tired and sleepy



Is it a bird? Is it a plane?



we want some more!



Wanna see more funny pics? Click here to view album.

2 comments:

kikaygal said...

Wow! Ang saya naman! :D I'm glad you had a blast. :D

btw, mukhang pumayat ka ah.:D

Unknown said...

Kunwari lang yan. Haha! Tumataba talaga ako in real life. Thanks! :)