Tuesday, July 18, 2006

For the Love of Neil Gaiman





For the love of Neil Gaiman, I did volunteer for this event-- Unmasked: The First Philippine Graphic/Fiction Award. Some disappointments made me think that it was not really worth the sore feet, but still, it was a good experience. I am not a huge fan of comic books but I've seen the shortlisted entries and they were great. My personal fave was "Splat" and it did win second place and People's Choice Award. In the prose category, I have to admit I haven't read them but based on the excerpt reading, I got curious with "The God Equation". It did win first place (tied with "A Strange Map of Time") and I just downloaded it for reading later on.



Please visit the site to view the shortlisted entries. You may download it as well.







For more photos, please click this.

No comments: