Wednesday, July 23, 2003

Disorientation


I woke up disoriented earlier. My sister's mobile alarmed beside me and since the weather is bad lately, I didn't know what exact time of the day it was. I was dreaming then and I can remember the setting was at night time. Then I suddenly woke up and thought it was already evening. For 30 seconds I don't know whether I should scream coz I overslept and I missed work or what. Then after that I calmed down when I heard my cousin's shrill baby voice. It was just 5 in the afternoon, not 5 in the morning. Sheesh!

He has some issues and is worried that I am mad at him. Actually, I'm not. Or am I?


Pagmasdan ang ulan
unti-unting pumapatak
sa mga halama't bulaklak
Pagmasdan ang dilim
unti-unting bumabalot
sa buong paligid tuwing umuulan

~Eraserheads, "Tuwing Umuulan at Kapiling Ka"

No comments: