Tuesday, July 29, 2003

Rogue

I had a great weekend. It was generally restful except for this morning when I only had 2 hours of sleep before going to work. But that's okay. I had quality and quantity time with my sis.

The country had quite a scare yesterday though since there were rogue soldiers who threatened an area in Makati (where I am working particularly in Oakwood/Glorietta 4) with bombs and ammunitions. It was quite dramatic and I sure was glad I didn't have work that day. The company was offering OT pay plus P100 per hour incentive since we were understaffed yesterday but nah... I'd rather stay at home where I'm safe. Weird since today I was in Greenbelt (one of the malls near G4) and it felt like nothing happened. But I am glad it was over.

--------------------
Sometimes I feel at home with the company but I there are times when I feel so out of place when I'm at work. It felt like no one can relate to me.

--------------------
Friday draws near... I can't wait...

--------------------
I think my mother knows. I can't deny that of course, as a mother, she will notice that sooner or later. I dunno what to say when she confronts me. The truth, I guess. Oh, only a part of the truth (that wont hurt her much). Hahaha! But honestly, I am also anxious about what she is going to tell me. *shudders*

No comments: