Friday, July 11, 2003

My Day

Nothing much happened today. Got home and was greeted by my parents. Went directly to bed and slipped off my pants and socks, then went to sleep. What a way to start my birthday huh? I never felt so tired. I guess my visit to him yesterday took it's toll and my eyes were heavy after work.

Woke up after 4 hours of sleep. The house was quiet except for the sound from the tv. Most people at home were asleep in the afternoon. I ate the food prepared by my mom. We took the recipe from a cooking show and she promised she would cook me that and she did. She also made me a ref cake with mangoes (my fave fruit). I had a lot of messages on my phone from friends and relatives. I just realize then that a lot of people care for me and I was happy.

Finished the book I was reading and darn, Nicholas Sparks made me cry again. Then I decided to write him a letter (inspired by the book). I'll give it to him this Saturday and I can't wait to see his reaction.

Slept for two more hours. Arrived 10 minutes late for work.

NOTE to self: Publish letter in Basketcase.

No comments: