Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Aint nothing worse...

...than this.

You know what happened to the last P100 in my wallet? It got stolen.

Life has it's own way of bitchin' me huh?

Not only the hundred bucks, but my wallet, my SSS ID, PRC license, Gentxt membership card, and my very valuable ATM card (plus my grad pic, lotsa calling cards and my LOTR Legolas and Frodo cards)! Waaah!

And I thought I'd be safe from kleptomaniacs in the new company. I realized, they are everywhere! I left my wallet inside my bag, like I always did for the past three months. All our bags were placed by our workstations. Probably the stupid klepto thought I was able to withdraw my pay yesterday. Dumbass. I only had P90 left in that wallet. But the rest are more precious than money. :(

I was also grateful that I don't have work tonight (since I have work this Saturday). Half of my supposedly rest day was spent blocking my ATM, preparing an affidavit of loss, calling SSS and PRC, ranting, walking under the heat of the sun, finding a notary public.

Aint life grand?

2 comments:

loryces said...

bulsyeeeeet! tena naman! pag minalas ka nga naman... tsk, tsk. sana naman isoli ng kung sinoman yung wallet mo kahit wag ng ibalik yung pera.

Unknown said...

oo nga eh. buti na lang there are other things in life that makes it bearable, kung hindi, clinically depressed na ako ngayon.