Thursday, June 24, 2004

a reply from Paulo Coelho

Dear Karen,

Thank you for your kind email.

"Always follow your dreams and fight for them with faith"

May love always be your guide in every moment of your life.

Paulo Coelho





If this was really him (I hope it is since the reply came in 6 days after I sent him the note) or if this is only a bot I don't care, all I can say is:

"Thank you for the inspiration. I am eternally grateful." :)


NOTE TO SELF:

My fave Coelho books so far: The Alchemist, By The River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept, Veronika Decides to Die, The Fifth Mountain.
I have also read: The Valkyries, The Pilgrimage
I would want to read his newest release: Eleven Minutes and his short story compilation, Maktub.

2 comments:

loryces said...

oh wow that's so cool! that's good news indeed! haven't read any coehlo books for almost a year now. the last 2 books i read of him were so disappointing for me: by the river and veronika. kaya hanggang ngayon di ko gets kung bakit mo nagustuhan yun eh. anyway i might try reading his other books. baka mas ok.

Unknown said...

may mga libro talaga na di tayo magkapareho ng taste. i think depende na rin sa experiences in life kung relate o hindi. :)