Thursday, June 24, 2004

The Notebook



I'm looking forward to this movie adapted from the first novel (and one of the most beautiful love stories I've read) written by Nicholas Sparks. Love in the time of war would always inspire people and despite the "exaggeration", as my sister would say, of the emotions described in the book, it never failed to make me cry.

Sparks has this tendency to write stories about finding and losing love. I should know, I have six of his books, but I would always read these stories just to remind me that love can still make the world go round, even only for a while.

I hope the movie would not disappoint me (like what "A Walk to Remember" did). Or maybe I was just biased because I am not a Mandy Moore fan. :)

This book is based on a true story.

3 comments:

loryces said...

papanoorin ko na tom! makikita ko na crush ko!! have you seen him na? ay malamang dahil may pic ka sa post mo. haha eng-eng ko tlga. anyway i absolutely love the notebook! sana maganda movie. :)

Unknown said...

hehe. nakita ko na. enjoy tha movie! palabas na dyan eh. kelan kaya dito?

loryces said...

napanood ko na ka!!! gwapo ni ryan gosling! *sigh*