Wednesday, July 14, 2004

I wonder

why despite how hard you try to make your spirit soar, someone or something would, most of than not, dampen it.

I got home happy to give extra money to my mother. That money is actually a big chunk of my supposed birthday gift from a generous cousin. Now, it's almost gone. Again, money slipped through my hands. But she's making a big fuss out of it 'coz she wants to use it for one purpose and my father needs to pay for an overdue cable payment. Of course, when my mother is mad, she will see to it that everyone in her way will be affected. I am just trying hard not to lose my temper. Thank God I seem to be succeeding.

I am just looking forward to the weekend. I want to enjoy my life for a change. I mean, really enjoy my life, even for a short while. I think that's what I missed during my birthday. I did not get to celebrate it.

Thanks to another cousin who let us borrow her portable DVD player for a few days, I was able to watch Alfonso Cuaron's "Y Tu Mama Tambien" in the privacy of my room. Hahaha! Diego Luna is a cutie, despite the baby fats. :p

2 comments:

loryces said...

well there's always a dark cloud in every silver lining hehe.

oooh y tu mama tambien! grabe first scene pa lang, muntik ng mag-pop out ang mata ko ha. crush ko rin si diego luna! *yum* watch out for him in "the terminal."

Unknown said...

really?! gotta watch out for that. sayang nga kasi di ko sya napanood sa "dirty dancing 2".