Tuesday, July 20, 2004

peas in a pod

Isn't it every girl's dream to find her Prince Charming and live happily ever after? I just realized I also underwent that stage when I am hoping that my knight in shining armor will arrive and sweep me off my feet with his white horse and we'll ride off into the sunset. I am such a sucker for romantic fairy tales! So, there I was, watching "The Prince and Me" alone despite the fact that I have work last night and I'll be sleeping only for two hours before that. No wonder I slept immediately when I got home from work and I just woke up an hour ago!

The movie was nice but of course, it was not realistic. I mean, a normal college girl marrying the would-be King of Denmark? Not to mention that prince is gorgeous, refined and a great kisser? Hahaha! Goodluck! Even if I were Julia Stiles, that would still seem far-fetched. Oh, I wish fairy tales do come true in this harsh world... *sigh*

Not that I wanna marry a king though. I must admit I had the hots for Prince William. Hahaha!

Anyways, let me share these pics and look what I found!



Look again. If you think they're the same guys, say "Aye!".

If you think they're brothers, say "Yeah!".

As if I could hear you say those. Well anyways, they're not even related. The first pic is Luke Mably, who played Eddie or Prince Edward of Denmark in "The Prince and Me". The second pic is Kian Egan, who is a member of Westlife. Kian is Irish. Yes, I do have a soft spot for Europe and Brits. :)

Not convinced? Here's another comparison:


          (Left: Luke Mably.  Right: Kian Egan)

Cool huh? It's great to know there are still handsome men on this planet. :p

No comments: