Tuesday, July 13, 2004

starting the week

Glad I got through Monday. Now, I have four more days to go through before the weekend. I am excited this coming weekend. I don't have any specific plan in mind, but I am looking forward to it. :)

I haven't seen my butterfly lately. I let him fly freely in the garden but I'm missing him more each day.

A couple of days ago, I started reading "She's Come Undone" by Wally Lamb.(Thanks sis!) After two days I was only able to read a few chapters. How I wish I have the whole day to myself so I can just lock myself in the room and finish the book! I was not able to watch Cinemanila's "The Girl With A Pearl Earring". I wonder if they'll be showing it here again. If not, I wish there's a video available. I'm interested in watching the movie version after reading the book.

3 comments:

loryces said...

uy binabasa na nya! ganda nyan. isusunod ko nga yung 2nd book ni wally lamb eh.

btw the vhs/dvd of she's come undone is already out in the US. i think they have the same release date with phils so check out mo na lang. :)

Ava said...

Si Trish daw may VCD nung "Girl With A Pearl Earring". She will let us borrow, don't worry... Ü

Unknown said...

yehey! yehey! thanks! :p
lau: I'll watch out for it. :)