Friday, July 09, 2004

seventeen to twenty-four

After what happened, it's difficult for me to finish my list. It's hard to imagine the sun shining behind the clouds on a really gloomy day.

CONTINUATION...

24 Things I Am Grateful For:

(Things 17-24)

17. Another year. Another chance in life, new experiences to come, lessons to learn and people to meet.

18. Respect. It's what a few people deserve, some people want and what most people need to learn! There can be no love without respect.

19. My Guardian Angel. He/she/it always keeps me safe and acts as my conscience when the need arises. :)

20. My Free-falling Tears. It cleanses my soul and lightens my spirit. I am glad I am a weepy and sensitive person. I get hurt a lot, but I also get to show how I truly feel and I get to release my emotions.

21. Kind souls. There are still surviving men with goodness in their hearts in this fucked-up world. I consider them angels on earth.

22. Love. In all it's forms and variations. In all the hurts and pains and of course, in the magic and happiness it brings.

23. Laughter. To whoever invented it, thank You! I just wish I could get more intake of that in the next few days.

and last but not the least,

24. My God.He knows what's best for me and although I am not the best child there is (I am not much into faith and spirituality stuff), He is and will always be there to listen. I just need to talk to Him more often.

3 comments:

loryces said...

hey galing ng list mo! ;)

Unknown said...

ang hirap gumawa ng list. i realized that it is actually more difficult for me to find things to be thankful for than to find things to be upset about. lagi ko na lang kasi pinapansin ang negative side of things. alam mo naman ako, pessimist.

loryces said...

that's the miracle/beauty of it. even with all the things going on with you, you managed to dig deep and find things you're thankful for. that's an optimist. :) miss you! still no letter btw. :(