Wednesday, July 21, 2004

weather, weather

Cloudy skies. Scattered rainshowers. Cool temperature.

I love it when the weather is like this! Makes me wanna cuddle up. :)

Another lazy Wednesday for me. The week is halfway through.

One of my officemates just transferred to another company. She just started training and is raving about being there. I've been in that stage before. But I just hope she really stays happy there even after the training. We'll miss her though. Admittedly, I know she is getting far, far better benefits than what the company where I'm working right now is offering me. But I have a lot of things to consider-- the basic pay, the distance from my home, the rest days and the account. I know it's not the time for me to uproot myself again and transfer to another job. I'm barely five months in this company. I know I'm getting bored again. It seems like there's not enough challenge for me. Yes, it can be stressful and it is anti-social due to my night shift, but I've adjusted well in the environment. The pay is easy to get. Maybe I'll give it a few more months. Probably until the year ends. After that, I'll see what comes up next. That is, if my applications overseas still do not have fruitful outcomes. But I'm still hoping I'll be out of the country before I undergo my quarter-life crisis. :)

I've been thinking about career plans lately. I know I have a lot of decisions to make. I'm just waiting for the right time to decide. Today is not the day though, I know. It will come.

Pana-panahon lang 'yan. :)

2 comments:

loryces said...

tama ka pana-panahon lang yan. hirap lang kasing maghintay eh di ba?

Unknown said...

hirap lang maghintay. nakakabagot. nakakatamad. lalo na pag di mo alam kung may hinihintay ka ba talaga... kung may darating pa.