Monday, July 19, 2004

weekends

(Creating a post via the new blogger interface. Really cool!:))

Every week of my existence, I am always looking forward to weekends when I could sleep when the moon is out and the surroundings are dark, and I could wake up without wondering if I'm late for work again. The only thing I don't like about the weekend is that time flies by so fast, the next thing I know, it's freakin' Monday again. Back to reality. Ouch!

To quench my thirst for a teeny-bopper flick (after being disappointed that Cinemanila will not be showing "The Girl With A Pearl Earring" anymore), my sister and I watched "Mean Girls".



It was funny and since my sis and I found Lindsey Lohan pretty enough and talented enough (compared to the likes of Hilary Duff... Oops! Sorry. Haha!), we enjoyed the movie. Ok, I have to admit, it's not like my usual dose of neuron-exercising plot, but this guy really got visual cortex spinning:



He's Jonathan Brennan and he played the gorgeous-guy-I'm-gonna-make-him-mine role in this movie, Aaron Samuels. *sigh* I miss my school days when I used to crush over someone drool-worthy. It's not that I'm old and boring (or maybe I am), but maybe I just need a bit of distraction right now (like someone in the form of one handsome movie actor). I don't wanna drown myself in the misery and problems that adulthood brings.

3 comments:

loryces said...

cute (and magaling) tlga si lindsay lohan unlike duff. hehe. although i liked duff before she started singing and making movies.

XOGXDGKX said...

Dude His Name Is Bennett..Jonathan Bennett

Unknown said...

Blame Google.