Sunday, February 12, 2006

another crash!

Image hosting by Photobucket



Last night, I had a bad dream. A tooth fell off. They say it's a bad omen. I woke up and got the news that our home PC is at it again. Probably another virus attack. Damn it. This is really bad timing. My parents need the PC now. Argh! Gotta have to delete everything and re-install Windows. I'm renting PC now. Sometimes I wish I have Apple Mac instead. Geez. I can't afford that. I can't even afford to buy a new and updated desktop, not even a real nice laptop. It's really frustrating!

3 comments:

loryces said...

oooh what a nightmare! :( good luck sa paggawa nyan!

Jaz said...

oh that just sucks....just keep your fingers crossed and hope that it'll be well soon :)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys. It's really tough having no PC when we are already paying for unlimited internet. Just so frustrating! :(