Thursday, February 09, 2006

cuatro

Meme tagged by Rob:


    4 jobs I had in my life


  • medical research assistant
  • travel customer service rep
  • mortgage customer service rep
  • human phone wire


    4 movies I could watch over and over again


  • any of the "Lord of the Rings" trilogy
  • any "Harry Potter" movie
  • Riding in Cars with Boys
  • Beaches


    4 places I've lived


  • Bacolod City
  • Iloilo
  • Pasay City
  • Manila


    4 TV Shows/Channels I love to watch


  • AXN (CSI)
  • Star World (Oprah)
  • HBO/Star Movies/Cinemax
  • ETC (Queer Eye, Jeopardy)


    4 places I've been on vacation


  • Batangas
  • Iloilo
  • Puerto Galera
  • Negros Occidental


    4 of my favorite foods


  • white chocolate
  • cookies and cream flavored ice cream
  • ripe mango
  • home-made menudo


    4 places I'd rather be by now


  • at home or anywhere except the office
  • New Zealand
  • London
  • Paris


    4 bloggers I'm tagging


  • loryces
  • starshuffler
  • lei
  • mark

No comments: