Thursday, February 23, 2006

sulong!

Awful day at work again. Had to extend my work hours because of a good-for-nothing prank call. I got home and was glad my mother was channel surfing. I was able to see Rivermaya perform "Posible" in S.I.S. Whee! I just realized, I miss watching concerts. I didn't go to the UP Fair a few days ago. *sigh*


Got a few of movies I want to watch this week. I think I'm gonna watch "Memoirs of a Geisha" with my Ma and sis. I don't know who would accompany me to watch "Final Destination 3". I also am interested in watching "Syriana" and "Aeon Flux". Geez. So little time, so many movies, so little money! Haha!


Oh and I got a 76 WPM on my typing last night. What an improvement from my 69 WPM six months ago. :)


Sulong! Laban! Wag uurong! Posible!

7 comments:

Rob said...

I don't know who would accompany me to watch "Final Destination 3".

Me! Hehe. I saw Final Destination 2 in HBO and it haunted me for days. The prospect of bad premonitions coming true scares me out.

So little time, so many movies, so little money!

Ditto! Very true!

u l a n said...

Karen!!! Sayang may concert sa mega last night (as you saw on my blog) pero weird ang set-up eh. May harang yung regular audience, nakapasok lang kami kasi we had to meet up with someone who was going to perform. Oh well. Cute ni Bamboo haha.

Karen dapat mapanood mo na ang Bloomfields. Feeling ko matutuwa ka. Feeling ko lang ;-)

kikaygal said...

Congrats on your typing skills!

you have to watch "memoirs of a geisha". It's a must love movie! Galing talaga!

Unknown said...

Rob: Yeah, I watched parts 1 and 2 and I don't wanna miss the 3rd one. So, kelan tayo labas? Hehehe.

Ulan: I viewed your album. Great pics, as usual! I grabbed 2 pics of Ira and a pic of Yael for my sis. Wehehe! Hope you don't mind. Sayang nga I would have loved to be there.

Kikaygal: Thanks! Yep, your Ate told me it's a good movie so I'm looking forward to watch it tomorrow! :)

Unknown said...

Ulan: Nakakatuwa nga yung mga pics nila, yung Bloomfields ha. I haven't seen them perform but based on the pics mukhang ok sila on stage. Uy, crush nya si Bamboo. Pano na si Rico Blanco? Ahihihi! ;p

u l a n said...

ricooooo hahahaha. parang ang weird ng itsura nya ngayon eh! nood kayo ng bloomfields!!! Thursdays at Aruba Metrowalk. And make sure you stay for the whole two sets. I guarantee, it'll be worth it ;) btw, walang cover charge! panalo! gigs start at 9pm, hanggang midnight. text mo ko kung pupunta ka. hahaha, obvious ba lagi akong nanonood. =P

Unknown said...

Ulan: Obvious! Hehe! Would love to watch it. Hmm... wala bang weekend gigs? I got work Thursday nights eh. Oo nga, payat na sobra si Rico. :(