Sunday, February 05, 2006

day with the pricks

It's been months since I last saw the other notorious 3. We've known each other since 2003. We went through almost-hell of politics for at least a year in, let me just call it Company 1, and thought about seeking greener pastures. We were batchmates in Company 2 and stayed again for another year. Two of then remained there, while I transferred to another company and another one is in a different company as well. Different schedules and distance make maintaining a relationship tough, but I have always believed that even a few hours of talk and laughs and fun together is essential to keeping friends.


Image hosting by Photobucket
Mama Gene, DJ and me


Image hosting by Photobucket
Sarah, DJ and me



More pictures in my Multiply album.


P.S.
The same day when I met with my friends, a tragedy happened. I want to offer this blog space and express my condolences to the families of the victims of the "Wowowee" stampede at the Ultra yesterday morning. 79 people died, hundreds injured and others still missing. They died hoping for a better life and let us all say a little prayer for their souls.


Don't you think that location is going to be a creepy one?

No comments: