Wednesday, May 21, 2003

CANCER
If you have always felt the desire to do something as a writer, now is the time to take the plunge. You certainly don't lack the imagination! The problem you have may be that you have more difficulties taking your prose seriously. Don't think so seriously about being a "Writer." Just write! And above all, don't hesitate to let people read what you write. A writer's group would be a great way for you to come out of hiding.

Isn't it weird. Isn't it strange. Now that I can't think of anything to write. Hahahaha!

Oh well. I'm still pondering on the mistakes I made from the past (especially just within the past few days). Mistakes that made me learn some unforgettable lessons in life. Lessons that, I know, can be prevented but just had to happen-- either because I wanted it to happen, or maybe because it was just a spur-of-the-moment sheer stupidity attack. They happen for a reason. Some I may not know why yet but I know time will come when everything will be revealed to me. When? I also do not know. And I'm beginning to understand that I do not know much about this life-- about my life.

I can remember a scene from "Matrix: Reloaded" when the Architect was telling Neo about the decisions he made and will make in his life and why he was seeing (or not seeing) the future in his dreams. I understood that concept. The movie was way cool too! My mind was overwhelmed with the special effects and the psychological hoopla in the lines of the characters. But I think it was better and more complicated than the first one. Medyo bitin but I'm used to "The Lord of the Rings" so that's ok.

I hope everything turns out right.
Just a thought for myself: what I think is right for me may not be necessarily what's best for me.

No comments: