Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Drowning

Two days ago, I watched a movie alone again after quite some time. Watched X-men 2. It was a good movie, even better than the first one. [SPOILER AHEAD]Jean Grey died. How sad. But I love the Phoenix-like death effect. At least Wolverine lost a love interest and Cyclops is single again, right?[SPOILER END] Hehehehe!

I missed having a companion though. But then we all have our own lives to live.

Underwent another training yesterday (day time). One step higher than my previous skill level. I wonder when the pay will increase proportional to skill level? Hahaha!

I was in a foul mood yesterday until today. I was planning to have a few drinks last night but my brother did not buy me one. If some people get drunk, why can't I? Maybe bombarding my system with alcohol will suppress my allergy to it. So, I had a movie marathon instead and until now, still have puffy eyes considering I have work tonight. Oh well, don't really care. I think my tear ducts needed unclogging again. You feel bad whenever you think you're taken for granted, right? Some things are better left unwritten...

I miss listening to piano-accompanied music such as this, especially on a rainy and lonely Saturday night, while sipping a cold Mule...

"Let Me Be The One" (Jimmy Bondoc)
Somebody told me you were leavin', I didn't know
Somebody told me you're unhappy, But it doesn't show
Somebody told me that you don't want me no more
So you're walkin' out the door
Nobody told me you've been cryin' every night
Nobody told me you'd been dyin'
But didn't want to fight
Nobody told me that you fell out of love from me
So I'm settin' you free
Let me be the one to break it up
So you won't have to make excuses
We don't need to find a set up where
Someone wins and someone loses
We just have to say our love was true
But has now become a lie
So I'm tellin' you I love you one last time
And goodbye
Somebody told me you still loved me don't know why
Nobody told me that you only needed time to fly
Somebody told me that you want to come back when
Our love is true again
Just turn around and walk away
You don't have to live like this
If you love me still then stay
Don't keep me waiting for that final kiss
We can work together through this test
Or we can work through it apart
I just need to get this off my chest
That you will always have my heart

No comments: