Thursday, May 08, 2003

CANCER

A separation from the man in your life, perhaps an actual distance or maybe a minor disagreement, could have you feeling a bit melancholy today. You could receive an invitation to a get-together of some kind, but aren't likely to want to go, as you're feeling more reserved and introverted than usual. However, being with others is probably the best way to get your mind off your friend. Go for it!

Sige, tamaan daw ba ako! We have actually two outings- one with college friends and another with the company. Pero wala akong gana. Ayokong sumama sa kanila. Second month nearly approaching, hindi pa kami ok. Ang labo kasi. Kainis. Hirap pala ng ganito.

I'm talking to myself in public
Dodging glances on the train
And I know, I know they've all been talking about me
I can hear them whisper
And it makes me think there must be something wrong with me
Out of all the hours thinking
Somehow I've lost my mind

~Matchbox20, "Unwell"

No comments: